Please note the Disc Golf Course will be closed from August 4th – August 10th for the Modest Mouse concert.
Our beautiful, sprawling backyard is the perfect place to peacefully sip a beer, loudly sing along during a concert, and now, fiercely compete against your friends in a game of disc golf!
Brewery Ommegang features a public 9-hole disc golf course that winds through the brewery campus, and best of all? It’s free! Open dawn to dusk every day, this Par-3 course features two tee boxes at each hole to accommodate varying levels of experience.
If you’re interested in playing, there’s no need to book a reservation. The course is first-come, first-served, so just show up with your group and get to throwing.
Need equipment before you play? We’ve got you covered. Stop into our café store first and you can grab discs, bags, and of course beers to help make your disc golf game a success.
Work up an appetite during your game? Pop into our café afterwards to grab a bite and some more beer!
- Outside alcohol is not allowed on Ommegang property at any time.
- Please visit our café store to purchase singles or four packs for your round.
- No glass containers, littering, or loud music.
- Please dispose of waste in provided receptacles and dispose of cigarette butts respectfully.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please be respectful of our property and disc golf equipment.
- Be sure the fairway is clear before throwing a disc. Refrain from playing into the group ahead of you.
- Please use proper course etiquette and be considerate of others on and off the course. Allow smaller groups and faster players to play through. There is a 5 minute limit when searching for lost discs.
- Brewery Ommegang and its staff reserve the right to deny access to any guest at their discretion.